Furnishing facets of a luxurious lifestyle
Sky City is an integrated and self-contained development that is poised to be an iconic landmark in Karamunsing, Kota Kinabalu. It represents the best of both worlds as Karamunsing is a commercial and financial district that inter-connects with matured and bustling residential areas.
4 components, seamlessly linked
The development is orchestrated to ensure a smooth and easy flow for both tenants and visitors. SkyCity comprises two towers of 28-storey luxury residential suites atop a four-level lifestyle mall, Grade A offices and a 5-star 16-storey hotel which is slated to open in 2018.
- Residences – Serviced Suites (1 and 2-room units with 723.01 sq ft, 901.69 sq ft, 881.99 sq ft) and Boutique Suites ( 1+1, 2-room and 3-room units with 843.13 sq ft, 1,879 .59 sq ft, 1,771.42 sq ft, 1,908.55 sq ft)
- Shopping mall – The approximately 600,000 sq ft mall is home to well-planned themed areas and levels including:
- Ladies’ World – An entire level to cater to the whims and fancy of women. Salons, make-up counters, spas, consultation centre and more – you name it, it’s here!
- Children’s Centre – A haven for parents! This reliable and safe centre ensures parents’ peace of mind as they shop or work.
- Cuisine Heritage – This will occupy a whole floor and will feature local and international cuisine. Seafood is a must as Kota Kinabalu is renowned for its seafood!
- Grade A offices
- 5-star hotel – New World Hotel Kota Kinabalu hotel, under its parent company, the Rosewood Hotel Group
Apart from multiple conveniences and thoughtful facilities at your doorstep, SkyCity is also well connected to major routes and the airport is just a quick 10-minute drive, which is extremely convenient for travellers.
The all-in-one city
SkyCity is a joint-venture between Homesign Network Sdn Bhd and the Ministry of Local Government and Housing Sabah (KKTP) Sdn Bhd. With a gross development value (GDV) of RM2.5 billion, SkyCity has it all, where you can truly live, play and unwind.
SkyCity is the landmark that will welcome guests to the city of Kota Kinabalu for years to come!